Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2018

The seven-seven-seven-seven challenge

so....I stole this (and I regret nothing)

The seven-seven-seven-seven challenge.

First seven-  go seven pages into your current W.I.P
Second seven- go to line seven
Third seven share seven pages/ paragraphs/ lines  
Fourth seven- share with seven people


 well here goes nothing.

Page Seven Line Seven:




Percy was about to strangle this old man. Then he stopped



 “Wait how do you get her out?” Percy asked



“oh I break the wall” the old man said easily

Percy glanced at him suspiciously  “but you said it was impenetrable, so how are you going to break it?  


The old man growled "that doesn’t matter"



but Percy wasn’t about to give up that easily,



“Open the wall”

The old man shook his head “I wont”

Percy shrugged and hefted his sword, "then you leave me no choice" 



and just so you know Percy is not just gonna stab this random old man, he kind of has Sage (Percy's friend)  in a giant sphere like thingy that is slowly killing her, so wen she dies he can harvest her life and make himself live longer, so yeah. Percy kinda wants to stab him.

and I share this with....
the first seven people to read this.
Ha got ya.
comment if I caught you so I can read your blog.

-Elle. t





3 comments:

  1. How do I know if I'm one of the seven....But I will probbbbbbbs do this :P

    ~Ceci
    alooongtimeagoinagalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete