Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2018

The Get to Know Me Tag.

SO..  I have to stop starting posts that way.
I'm doing a tag, that I hadn't originally planed to do but life decided I didn't need time and so it took it all away, so here I am now, doing an unplanned tag. (hope this isn't terrible)

THE GET TO KNOW ME TAG. YAY

#1 (pen) name: I haven't really thought about it,  it'll probably be Elle. t or something like that.

#2 nicknames: Laney, Elle. t or E.T.L.S (those are my initials by the way)

#3 birthday: July 21st

#4 eye color: Green/Hazel

#5 Braces,Piercings, Tattoos: nope,nope,nope and an extra nope because I'm special.

#6 Righty or Lefty? : Righty

#7 Ethnicity: mostly German, Irish, with some Cherokee Indian in there somewhere.

                                          //\\//\\//\  FIRSTS  //\\//\\//\\
#1  first novel written: um... probably some random unicorn or mermaid book when I was little.

#2 First Novel Completed: none yet but I'm getting there.

#3 first publication: books? or anything publicized?  technically this blog is the first things so...

#4 Conference: none yet.

#5 Query/Pitch; also none

                                     //\\//\\//\\   FAVORITES  //\\//\\//\\

#1Novel That You Wrote: probably the Princess of the Silver Shores. (P.O.T.S.S)

#2 genre: fantasy!! yay! though I'll read some history type books, if they have an interesting/ engaging, fast paced story, if not I'll get bored and leave it to die somewhere.

#3auther: right now I really love John Flanagan, but it might change. ( and can you really have a favorite?!?!?)

#4 Writing Music: I don't have favorites, it's usually mixed.

#5 Time To Write: whenever I can find the time, it's usually at night though.

#6 writing Snack/Drink: Tea and some kind of toast. (or I'll just have nothing, maybe some water.)

#7 Movie: ?? bolt? maybe ?

#8 writing memory:  definitely when I really started writing and my sister would chat with me about writing and stories, those memories are the best.

#9 Childhood book: library lion.

                                       //\\//\\//\\//\\   CURRENTLY   //\\/\\//\\//\\
#1 Reading: love and luck by Jenna Evans Welch

#2 Writing: the Cursed library.

#3 Listening to: spontaneous me by Lindsey sterling 

#4 watching: Race to the edge riders of berk, yeah I know. whatever. 

                                  //\\//\\//\\//\\   FUTURE   //\\//\\//\\//\\//
#1 want to be published?: Yes

#2 indie or traditional?:Traditional

#3 wildest goal: I have no goals right now except to be fluent in french

TA DA!!

Elle. t

 

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey Stirling is great! Good luck with learning French.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!
      i love Lindsey she is awesome, i don't know how she dances and plays at the SAME TIME!
      A Biento ! (which is see you later in french)

      Delete