Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Snippets/ I'm leaving you [for now]

so... I looked at my calendar today an realized that things are about to go crazy here, and I don't want to just suddenly and anonymously stop blogging on you so  I am warning you now, I am going to take the rest of July off, and I will be back in august, but.... I promised a snippet from my story so before I go so...


“Rain sucks.” Was all Eleda could think as she trudged along through the mud and rain.

“Stupid, stupid rain” Eleda growled “I hate rain” she declared to the empty road,

“I wish it would quit pouring on me”  she looked around hopefully, as if the rain would suddenly just stop, nothing changed, but Eleda could have sworn that it started to rain just a bit harder, great just great she thought gloomily.

It kept raining… 

Ta Da !

Until August my friends

-Elle .t 

2 comments: