Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2018

End Of The Month Recap



Reading: I read one book this moth only ONE BOOK!!!!!!!
I'm crying 1) because the book was AWESOME!!!! and 2) because only one book :(

In case you are wondering the book was called "Sky in the Deep" by Adrienne Young
and i loved it you have to go read it right now! read my blog later read this book now!

i love it!!! by the way they are all Celtic!!!
Celtic clans fighting to the death etc. yay fun!!!

Blogging:  155 total page views
                  5 followers
                 and lots of fun.

 Posts This Month:
Welcome to my blog! 
Not If I Save You First by Ally Carter, book review
Emotions in Color Book Tag 
Awkward And Awesome 
My W.I.P


LIFE THINGS: I don't have a life

My Dearest Sister Taught me some Sign Language. yay!

I'm trying to do all of 9th grade over the summer because I hate myself. (and because I want to finesh high school a year early)














4 comments:

  1. Oooooh that was the book you were screaming at me about. I'll have to find it. And sign language is very useful XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was screaming at you about that book for a reason. it was awesome, i finished it in like 2 and a half hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, finishing high school early would be cool! Have an awesome June! <3

    ~Ivie

    ReplyDelete