Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Emotions in Color Book Tag

So I stole this Tag from paper fury@ https://paperfury.com/
and you should go read her blog  now, go on, read it, I can wait.

you back yet? good here is the tag

 THE EMOTIONS IN COLOR BOOK TAG


1) Blue -   A Book that Made You Sad.
Heartless by Marissa Meyer. I wasn't devastated by this book because I already knew everything that happened, but reading it, even though I knew it was coming it was still really depressing.
and Six of Crows/Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo 



2) Red-   Bookworm Problems That Make You Mad
Stickers on the front of a book, especially when they cover part if the Title!! or like half of a face on the cover. its SO AGGRAVATING!!!



3) Yellow-  Upcoming Book You'd be Happy to Have.

Legendary! the second book to Caravel!
Caraval (Caraval, #1)Caraval.

 

Legendary (Caraval, #2)legendary.


This is the Snippet they show us for legendary. 

A heart to protect. A debt to repay. A game to win.

After being swept up in the magical world of Caraval, Donatella Dragna has finally escaped her father and saved her sister Scarlett from a disastrous arranged marriage. The girls should be celebrating, but Tella isn’t yet free. She made a desperate bargain with a mysterious criminal, and what Tella owes him no one has ever been able to deliver: Caraval Master Legend’s true name.

The only chance of uncovering Legend’s identity is to win Caraval, so Tella throws herself into the legendary competition once more—and into the path of the murderous heir to the throne, a doomed love story, and a web of secrets…including her sister's. Caraval has always demanded bravery, cunning, and sacrifice. But now the game is asking for more. If Tella can’t fulfill her bargain and deliver Legend’s name, she’ll lose everything she cares about—maybe even her life. But if she wins, Legend and Caraval will be destroyed forever.

Welcome, welcome to Caraval...the games have only just begun

I cant wait! ahhhh!!!


4) Green -  Favorite Unlikely Friends
Will and Horace from the Rangers Apprentice series.
or Macy from the Gallagher girl books. i thought she was going to be their mortal enemy but nope i was wrong.



5) Grey-  A Book That You Are Totally Emotionless About
this one is hard becomes I almost always have some sort of emotion towards the book. I think the only books I don't really have emotions for are school history books. that is about it.



6) Pink- book ending that you looooove! ( no spoilers)
P.S I like you by Kasie west



7) Purple-  book you never really understood.
I don't know , I'll get back to you on that one
 besides , maybe I don't get confused. (it could happen)




8) White-  An Author you Are Afraid of (They are so Mean to their Characters)
  there isn't an author that I'm really afraid off but to name a few I'd say
Stephanie Garber - Caraval
Marissa Meyer- heartless
Leigh Bardugo- six of crows/ crooked kingdom



9) Black- Book that You think is Powerful and Influential.
I Don't Know !!??!? maybe heartless by Marissa Meyer?




10) Orange- Playful Characters who are Just so Adorable!!!!

Percy and Annabel  Annabeth. 

Lilly and Cade from P.S I Like You


TA DA!! That's the Tag!
What did you think?

If you want the tag go ahead and steal it, just tell me in the comments section so I can go read your blog!

-ELLE. T 








 

 

 

 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fun tag Elle! Welcome to the blogosphere!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am stealing this tag....

    By the way, welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete